|Project Title:||IMAM HUSSEIN Interchange|
|Partnered Consultant:||Karane Be Karane Pars Consulting Engineers Co.|
|Type of Contract:||EPCProject|
|Location:||Zanjan city, Iran|
|Project Description:||Engineering, Procurement, and Construction of a three-level interchange at the intersection of Zanjan-Bijar highway and Shahid Beheshti boulevard, including an overpass bridge, an underpass, two U-Turns and access ramps in order to improve the traffic flow of the junction.|
• +1 level of the interchange is an overpass in form of CABLE-STAYED Bridge with the total length of 485 m and maximum span length of 120 m, including Composite Deck, Steel PYLON, and sheathed STAY CABLES.
• -1 level of the interchange is an underpass with the total length of 450 m, which the deck part is in form of in situ concrete voided slab.
• The retaining walls of the underpass are in form of in situ concrete bored piles which are cladded by precast concrete segments.
|Key Statistics:||• Area of Bridges Deck: 4,000 m²|
• Reinforcement and Steel Works: 2,500 tons
• Heavy Steel Works (Pylon & Deck): 900 tons
• Formwork: 16,000 m²
• Concrete: 30,000 m³
• Sheathed Stay Cables: 15 tons
• Pile Drilling: 10,000 ml
• Wall Precast Segments: 3,000 m²
• Earthworks: 210,000 m³
• Asphalt Surfacing: 12,000 tons